Over the years I've seen a lot of interior design trends in Atlanta. There was formal, Southern, traditional and transitional. With the housing market getting much better and so many new homes going on the market, it's interesting to see what's currently trending. This home, listed by Kathy Rubenstein with Beacham & Company, REALTORS, perfectly encapsulates what buyers are looking for right now.
- The most important thing buyers want is curb appeal, and this home has it in spades. It looks like it could be out of any movie with the stone pathway leading up to the rocking chair front porch. I know I'd want to live there!
- Families want places to gather and spend time together. This home offers a spacious kitchen/breakfast/family room where the family can congregate but not feel on top of each other.
- Couples want to entertain other adults and need spaces to do that. An elegant and welcoming entryway sets the tone of the house. The dining room is large designed in a way that it could accommodate Thanksgivings or formal dinner parties. The living room is a showpiece with more formal furnishings but offering a comfortable environment.
- Everybody wants a master bath that feels modern and timeless. A true escape.
- People want outdoor spaces, and this home offers a plethora. The pool features areas for lounging and sunbathing, the outdoor fireplace is near the grill, and the screened in porch is an ideal football watching hub.
For more information on this home, please click here to see the listing.
If you liked this post you might also like: